Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) is conducted by Symbiosis International University (SIU), Pune for admission to various Post Graduate Programmes for the academic year 2017 – 19.
Candidates aspiring to join MBA programs offered by institutes of Symbiosis International University have to take the common, mandatory Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test. A candidate needs to register for SNAP Test & also register for the institutes offering his/ her choice of program by paying separate program registration fees. If shortlisted, he/she would then need to attend the GE-PIWAT process conducted by each of these institutes individually.
The registration process for SNAP and institutes is now simplified. Aspirants can now complete the SNAP as well as program registrations in the same portal (snaptest.org).
NATURE OF QUESTION PAPER / TOPICS AND MARKS ALLOTTED
|SR. NO.||SECTIONS||NO OF QUESTIONS||TOTAL MARKS|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3||Current Affairs (of last 2 years)||30||30|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||40||40|
- SNAP Test duration is of 120 minutes.
- SNAP Test is an objective test. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response.
- Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks.
- Candidate must use Blue or Black ball point pen only.
Only those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria should apply for the SNAP Test. The criteria are as follows:
- The candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline from statutory university with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) for all the Master of Business Administration Program.
- Candidates who have completed qualifying degree from any Foreign University must obtain an equivalence certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- All foreign degrees/ qualifications need to be verified from AIU by the candidate before seeking admission to any programmed of SIU.
- Evaluation Division of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) issues equivalence certificate for foreign degrees/qualifications.
SNAP 2016 Test will be conducted in 32 cities all over India. A candidate may choose one city of the following:
|SR. NO||CITY NAME||SR. NO||CITY NAME|
Disclaimer: www.mbagdpi.com is just an informative website, before making any decision visitors are suggested to confirm the details published here with official websites on concerned government department/University/Institutes. Website owner/staff/technical team will not be responsible for decision based on the published informative.