IRMA (Institute of Rural Management Anand): IRMA Admission test is conducted by Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA). IRMA test scores used for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM).
In the first stage, IRMA uses CAT/XAT scores for shortlisting candidates for admission to Post Graduate Diploma for PRM and FPRM courses. The shortlisted candidates are then called for IRMA written test on the subject of “Issues of Social Concern”. Candidates need to answer 40 questions on “Issues of Social Concern” within 80 minutes. This test is usually scheduled in the month of February. For 2017 admissions, the candidates must prepare for the exam, accordingly.
- Candidate applying for PRM programme must be a graduate in any discipline from a university that is state or centrally recognized.
- Scoring at least 50% marks is a must. This aggregate is 45% for SC/ ST/ DAP). If, in case marks are not assigned, the candidate must have scored CGPA equivalent to the previously mentioned percentages.
- Candidates in their final year of examination are also eligible for the exam.
- PGDRDM or GDRM from IRMA with 1 year post-diploma and work experience (relevant) or
- Completed PG with at least 55% marks from any discipline from an institute that is state or centrally recognized, and secured a minimum of 50% marks in graduation or
- Hold a 5 year professional degree, and should have secured at least 60% marks and 1 year of work experience or
- Hold a 4 year professional degree, and should have secured 60% marks and 3 years of work experience.
- Hold valid score of UGC JRF in relevant disciplines (management, social work, economics sociology, commerce, psychology, etc.)
- For reserved category candidates, the minimum aggregate percentile requirement is 5% less.
In the IRMA admission test, candidates are tested on the subject of “Issues of Social Concern”. A total of 40 questions are asked in the admissions test. The duration of IRMA admissions test is 1 hour 20 minutes.
IRMA 2017 is likely to be conducted in the following cities:
|Anand / Changa / VV Nagar||Jaipur||Varanasi|
|Bangalore / Tumkur||Lucknow / Barabanki / Sitapur / Unnao||Delhi NCR (Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Noida, Greater Noida)|
|Bhopal / Vidisha||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane||Indore / Dewas|
|Greater Kolkata / Kalyani||Nagpur||Bhubaneswar / Cuttack / Khurda|
|Chandigarh / Mohali / Panchkula||Patna / Hajipur / Bihta||Thiruvananthapuram|
|Chennai||Raipur / Bhilai / Durg||Pune / Pimpri Chinchwad / Talegaon|
|Guwahati / Ri Boi / Mirza||Ranchi||Vishakhapatnam|
|Hyderabad / Rangareddy / Secunderabad||Udaipur||Kochi / Ernakulam|
Disclaimer: www.mbagdpi.com is just an informative website, before making any decision visitors are suggested to confirm the details published here with official websites on concerned government department/University/Institutes. Website owner/staff/technical team will not be responsible for decision based on the published informative.