It is our Products quality policy to provide our customers with products and services that comply with requirements while meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations for performance, reliability and safety at a competitive cost. In support of this policy, we are committed to continually improving the effectiveness of our quality management system and to ensure an adequate framework for the establishment and review of quality objectives. We also strive to: Treat our employees with respect, Do everything possible to satisfy our customers, Be a great company to work for in our community.
We ensure that the policy is communicated and understood at all levels in the organization. This is done by posting it in conspicuous locations throughout the company and through training given to existing and new employees. Information We may disclose aggregated, anonymous statistics about many Users, and individual information that is not Personally Identifiable Information without restriction as long as no individual is identifiable by the information disclosed, and otherwise will not disclose your Personally Identifiable Information except as follows:
Name and/or business name and title (but not information by which you may be contacted (i.e. name, postal address, telephone number, fax number and email address ) in representative lists of our magazine circulation and/or web site membership, but not for further use or dissemination by the recipient. To third parties engaged to provide services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to perform the services.
Portions of this Site may be provided as “Premium” or “Sponsored” content. Premium or Sponsored content is made available to Users on the condition that we may share certain of the User’s registration information with the Premium or Sponsored content’s sponsors and advertisers. We will always disclose when you are registering or being provided with Premium or Sponsored content.
To other third parties to market their products or services under contractual requirement to keep Personally Identifiable Information confidential and use it only to market and provide their products or services. You may opt out of such disclosures by sending an with the subject line: “do not disclose.”
To any successor pursuant to an asset sale, merger, consolidation, restructuring, reorganization, liquidation or other similar transaction involving RBI or this Site.
When we believe such disclosure is required by law, regulation or securities exchange requirement or for the protection of persons or property. When disclosure is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which you provide it.
Security: We use reasonable safeguards to protect Personally Identifiable Information we collect on this Site from unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, due to the design of the Internet and other factors outside of our control, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
Right to Access and Change Information: You may view and update information that you previously submitted to this Site by visiting the newsletter or website registration page for this Site, or which you submitted to request a print publication, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, a request to change information may not be accommodated if the request would conflict with legal requirements or result in incorrect information. Requests to view or change personal information may take a few days to process.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE: This Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect for so long as you have paid for and are using our Services. By registering for the service you agree to use the services in a manner consistent with and abide by the terms and conditions as set forth below. The reference to terms and conditions in these presents includes the reference to the policies, terms and conditions of the Central Registrar also.
2. MODIFICATION OF TERMS OF SERVICE: We may at any time modify the terms and conditions (“Terms”) of the Service without any prior notification to you. You should regularly review the Terms. In the event the modified Terms are not acceptable to you, you should intimate the same to us and discontinue using the service. In that event any amount paid by you for availing these services shall stand cancelled and the Company shall not refund any amount to you. However, if you continue to use the service you agree to accept and abide by the modified Terms.
3. REGISTRATION DATA: To avail of and use the Services, after making the payment, you will have to register with us. You have to give us certain registration information, which must be accurate and updated. You agree to provide the correct and accurate contact details and update them.
We will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates these terms and conditions, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund or deleting / blocking any profiles.
You agree and conform that you shall use the Service in a manner consistent to any and all applicable local, state, Indian and International laws and such other applicable laws, rules and regulations.
5. PRIVACY: We will not intentionally monitor or disclose any private data unless required by law enforcement agencies, regulation or court order. You agree to respect the privacy and confidentiality of others. In addition We may, on its own or as may be directed, provide any information required by the law enforcement authorities for any wrongful/illegal usage of the Services.
6. MISCELLANEOUS: This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without giving effect to principles of conflict of laws. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us. FURTHERMORE, we retain the right to change any or all of the above Policies, Guidelines, and Disclaimer without notification.
7. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: This site is owned, operated and maintained by us. As such the site is governed and construed in accordance with the Laws of Union of India. You hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts of India, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of our sites/services. Use of our sites/services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
8. NO UNLAWFUL OF PROHIBITED USE: As a condition of your use of the Services, you will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.